Duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct traffic studies, including identification of the problem, application of travel demand models, analysis and review of simulation results, interpretation and reporting of travel forecast results, and the development of conclusions and recommendations for project implementation.
- Prepare reports summarizing findings and recommendations of various studies and present results to Clients and authorities as applicable.
- Work out solutions to traffic management and parking problems, including the choice of public transit routes.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Masters in Transportation Planning or Traffic Engineeing is a plus.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Arabic & English report writing skills.
- Knowledge in EMME or VISUM, SYNCRO, VISSIM, HCS, SIDRA, VISTRO…