Scope of work:
- Effectively to act as scaled-down CEOs, overseeing the daily operations of a business segment, department, or stand-alone retail location.
- Ensure strategic goals are met by setting operational policies, creating, and maintaining budgets, managing employees, developing, expanding and growing the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Business Strategy
- Researching, identifying, developing and implementing growth opportunities & strategies.
- Seeking constantly for expansion options.
- Creating new ideas that leads to business development.
- Creating and managing financial budgets.
- Enlarging the product portfolio and offerings.
- Developing and implementing yearly tactical action plans.
- Dealing with tough business time to ensure continuity.
- Financial Planning
- Developing and managing financial budget, feasibility studies and ROI simulations.
- Forecasting, monitoring and managing cash flow & payments.
- Analyzing Profit and Loss statements: taking decisions on setting selling prices –increasing sales - and cutting cost.
- Costing the products, setting the pricing structure and margins in coherence with the budget and other operating expenses.
- Sales Tracking
- Maintaining a proactive and positive sales / service approach.
- Coordinating with different departments to get the job done for the benefit of both company and customer.
- Bonding contact with all clients to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Overseeing client’s relationship: yearly contracts – consignment agreements…
- Initiating monthly sales reports of Company’s brand – studying the variations and come up with strategies to keep on building the sales trends.
- Aligning the actual sales figures with the budgeted figures through:
* Monitoring FDC monthly sales, scheduling regular meetings, setting yearly targets and action plans…
* Monitoring the sales of C&G Franchisees.
* Expanding the sales and growth of Company’s distributors.
* Solving problems creatively and demonstrating high integrity and efficiency.
* Scheduling strict collection process in direct coordination with the Chief Accountant.
- Warehouse operations monitoring
- Observing the physical status of the warehouse in terms of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Practicing proper stock management techniques:
- Setting and monitoring Par levels.
- Avoid stock outs and expired items.
- Managing slow moving items.
- Tracking the coffee machines stock.
- Tracking the stock level of imported items and preparing related orders accordingly.
- Issuing related end of period reports and investigating variances and discrepancies.
- Purchasing, production and maintenance management
- Being the main contact of all international vendors.
- Negotiating and placing the right quality & quantity at the right time: taking into consideration lead time for production and shipping.
- Outsourcing new skus…
- Following up on the actual work flow under ISO certification.
- Providing leadership and direction for maintenance improvements.
- Utilizing maintenance management system and effectively planning preventative, predictive and repair maintenance.
- Providing direction and solutions for complex problems that arise and offering ongoing technical expertise.
- Personnel Management
- Promoting a positive team work spirit, leading by example.
- Managing the recruitment process: Interviewing – screening – hiring – firing -developing related JDs and employment contracts.
- Overseeing the employees grooming and physical appearance.
- Rewarding and / or taking corrective measures with employees when needed following performance and productivity.
- Controlling the employees’ attendance, schedules, and leaves…
- Resolving internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved.
- Holding regular employees’ meetings and reporting the feedback to the management.
- Developing incentive plans and related key performances indicators.
- Protecting the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Abiding by the rules, regulations and adopting company’s values and behaviors.
- Implementing management decisions and procedures.
- Understanding the meaning of quality of service & quality of product.
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Business Administration or similar.
- MBA is a Must.
- 15+ years of experience in the F&B industry out of which minimum 3 in similar role.