Welcome to the HEADHUNTER website. We operate this Site to provide our users with information about HEADHUNTER and its platform.
HEADHUNTER is used by candidates who wish to submit their professional resumes and apply to a specific job. The Personal Data we receive from Candidates and Clients is treated based on the information security and privacy policies and practices we established
We have established information security and privacy policies and practices to protect data, whether it belongs to us, our customers or our business partners. This means we:
● Evaluate recruitment candidates ,
● Assess candidate qualifications and skills,
● Carry out steps in the recruitment process including to set up and evaluate interviews and
● Contact References ,Keep records related to the recruitment process.
This personal data includes: name and surname, email address, phone number, or any information included in your application..
We receive your personal data through:
• Direct Contact:
• Websites application forms & publicly accessible platforms where Headhunter employees are also registered users, for example
Headhunter will process your personal data for the purposes for which they were originally collected. It
will only be processed further for the following purposes:
• Internal auditing or investigations
• Dispute resolution
We archive your data for 10 years.
We do not share any of your Personal Data except in the below limited cases of:
• Companies or individuals who provide support with recruitment, candidate interview and assessment
• Employers who have vacant positions and who might be interested in candidate’s profile
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
For any concern or feedback, please go to our feedback forms.